Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bath Time Fun

We had kind of a crazy Christmas Adventure. We actually got in a car accident on the way to Utah to visit our families. The good news is that no one was injured, but the bad news is that we had to get a new car (we loved our Subaru). Since we have had kind of a crazy last couple of months visiting family and looking for a new car, I haven't had a chance to update our blog. I took some pictures of the boys in the bathtub the other night and I am just looking at these boys and thinking about our accident. I'm so glad that everything was okay. What would I do without these moments every night????











7 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry about the car accident! I'm so glad that you're all okay though. What kind of car did you end up with? Your boys are oh so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boys are so adorable!! I can still hear Joel telling me that I can't go with you guys to the soccer game! He was so serious and so cute! It was fun to watch Kayla keep stealing Darion's fruit snacks! He was so patient! We really miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen & Rusten, I am glad u guys are okay. Ur pics of ur precious boys are so adorable, Brotherly-Love... Love ya miss see u all next time u r in town we definely need to hangout. Love ya take care & have super February... TTYL Love ur friends from good ole Utah. Love ur friends, Marissa & Spencer Nichols

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boys. They are too cute! Sorry that we missed you while you were down here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously... could they be any cuter? that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Love brotherly love :) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? I am so glad everything turned out okay for you guys! It is amazing how much you love and protect those little ones. They are so dang cute together! You two seriously made some cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you updated your blog, I check it every week! I am also so happy that you guys were ok and didn't have anything terrible happen in the car accident. It was so good to see you guys for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete