Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Darion!


Here are ten reasons why I love you! (along with many many more)


1. Your smile can make the cloudiest day bright.

2. You give the best hugs and kisses.

3. You are very tenderhearted.

4. You remind me to choose the right.

5. You are always looking out for your little brother.

6. You have a GREAT imagination.

7. You say hilarious things like "meddling kids" (too much scooby doo)

8. You protect us from "bad guys" with your toy swords.

9. You still look like a baby when you're asleep.

10. Who else can I play legos and batman with????

I love you Darion! Happy Happy Birthday to my big four year old!

4 comments:

  1. Cute post! I can't wait to play Legos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! Do you really have a 4 year old? I had no idea he was that old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that kid so so much!!!! you have the best kids karen and rusten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I remember u were expecting him, When I went on blind date with Russell Deppe in Feb. 2006 that definely was fun to hangout with u & Rusten, I miss hangout with u guys. If we are in Oregon or u are visiting Utah again we should definely hang out. Miss u guys, by the way Karen ur Birthday is coming up next Tuesday the 16th on the same day is mom Maralee. Until we talk again take care.. tell ur kids Dorion & Joel that Aunt Marissa aka ur friend says Hi... U guys take care love u guys very much.... Marissa & Spencer Nichols

    ReplyDelete