Monday, October 25, 2010

Joel's Birthday

Yesterday was Joel's birthday. How can you not love this boy? He is so sweet and makes sure that we never take life too seriously. What would we ever do without this adorable little red-head?
He made sure to get up nice and early so he could open his presents

He was very excited and surprised about getting a new train set.


His nursery teacher made his Halloween costume for him (prince philip), because he wants to marry Sleeping Beauty. Now he's ready to kiss the girl and propose.

His "Bolt" cake.


This was today; I had to put it on here because he is so cute.

Darion

I hope you had a great birthday Joel! We all love you so much. Thank you for being part of our lives.

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated Joel. Looks like u had a gr8 time with ur amazing parents Karen & Rusten I definitely miss them here utah. I am glad that I can stay in touch with u guys all through ur amazing family blog. Thanks for sharing ur story of ur life with us. Love ur amazing friend from salt lake city, Utah Marissa (Bowler) Nichols

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel is such a cute boy! Thanks for letting us be part of the fun! I love the umbrella pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is he? Sleeping Beauty? That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I have to agree with Whitney, is he really a redhead? Maybe he has a tint :) I am just use to Kambree's super red hair I guess. Either way both of your boys are adorable! I sure miss you. Are you coming for Christmas again this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Pics of Darion and Joel! They are growing up too fast! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete